I remember my momma, the OG pickler and partial inspiration behind this blog, pickling green tomatoes so this week I decided to try the same recipe, but using cherry tomatoes (more accessible). This pickle recipe also happens to use very similar ingredients and measurements as my mom’s dill pickle recipe, a tried and true method.
You can try this with any type of miniature tomato varietal – cherry, plum, grape, etc. I did a mix of grape and mini heirloom cuz they look snazzy.
Pickled Tomato Recipe
Makes 4 pints
generic viagra in canada indian pharmacy viagra thesis database uk essay innovation technology buy essay online cheap dissertation littéraire exemple source url where to buy generic cialis super active gmat essay writing https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/viagra-generic-japan/100/ click here literature review table https://coveringthecorridor.com/rxonline/viagra-50-mg-price-walmart/43/ viagra red best custom essay sites cover letter career changeВ stonehenge research paper write my essay cheap uk https://aspirebhdd.org/health/ambien-gift-viagra/12/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/college-reasearch-paper-writing-help/20/ generic viagra pay by check top masters thesis samples best program to make a resume 2013 good essay writing essay literary online personel storys viagra gun control pros and cons essay snl viagra commercial video do my assignment pay viagra oral jelly http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/case-study-about-bullying-in-philippines/33/ http://www.naymz.com/journalism-and-creative-writing-unisa/ Ingredients:
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp mustard seeds (1/2 tsp per pint)*
- 4 tsp black peppercorns (1 tsp per pint)*
- 10 cloves garlic
- 8 sprigs dill (2 sprigs per pint)
- 48oz miniature tomatoes (3 Trader Joe’s containers, FYI…also same as 3 lbs if that’s your jam)
- Bring the water, vinegar, sugar and salt to a boil until fully dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Add spices to jars. Slice garlic cloves lengthwise and add a few halves to each jar.
- Important step – prick tomatoes on opposite ends with a toothpick so they absorb the pickling brine and don’t float too much. Fill jars with tomatoes.
- Split remaining garlic halves amongst jars; add sprigs of dill to jars.
- Fill jars with the cooled brine. Refrigerate and they’re good to go!