Peas on earth – and yours for the pickling! This pickled snap pea recipe is light, crunchy and super simple (slash very similar to this recent pickled green bean recipe). This is the first time I’ve used tarragon for pickling and I’m definitely a fan. The dried hot peppers don’t pack as much of a punch as fresh peppers seem to but I kind of liked the lack of spice in these. I also liked how the pickling mellows out the somewhat tough texture of raw snap peas. These would also be great with just the standard dill quickle brine and other accoutrement. Endless options, peas and thank you.
Go forth, and snappea pickling!
Pickled Snap Pea Recipe
Makes 2 pints
generic viagra buy online cheap fastest shipping generic viagra math and science teacher cover letter see url go to link https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-write-an-introduction-essay-about-yourself-example/ case study guidelines on writing https://worldtop20.org/system/how-to-write-an-english-paper-fast/30/ thesis template university of waterloo click here best canada pills http://yogachicago.com/pills/pch-special-early-look/25/ follow link custom paper order cialis theme song law essay topics https://www.go-gba.org/6766-fun-statistics-projects/ here free thesis journal einnahme viagra wasser nizagara funciona http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/pay-to-write-essay-in-8-hours/20/ purdue owl argumentative essay outline make viagra dissertation justice sociale et inégalités viagra fix-a-flat https://coveringthecorridor.com/rxonline/taking-2-cialis-pills/43/ non profit cover letter samples term paper essay esl essays ghostwriter service gb how to delete emails on my iphone 6 plus buy essay writing Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher or pickling salt
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 small dried hot peppers
- 1 pound snap peas
- Bring the water, vinegar, sugar and salt to a boil until sugar and salt are fully dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Remove stems and string from peas.
- Add tarragon, sliced garlic and peppers to jars (divvy up between two pint jars or add everything to 1 quart jar).
- Pack snap peas into jars and cover with brine.
- Recommended use: These need at least a week to pickle to soften the raw peas. Enjoy in a salad or as a snack – they have a great crunch!