Not sure if I’ll be making last week’s recipe again anytime soon but it’s a fact that these pickled jalapeños are good. Jazz up a grilled cheese, throw atop nachos for that professional sporting event feel or add some extra spice to chili. And of course you an use them for any and all Mexican dishes – tortilla soup, tacos, etc. So many options for these little flavor boosters.
They also couldn’t be easier to make and require so few ingredients that you could probably go pickle some right now! The recipe below makes about 2 full pint jars of pickled jalapeños, which is a lot for something you’re probably not planning to grub on super regularly. But you should probably make the full amount to avoid jealous, hungry friends you don’t want getting jalapeño business. Heh heh.
There are a ton of variations on pickled jalapeños but the version I followed most closely can be found here; the proportions are a little off though so make sure to make the amount of brine below to accommodate the amount of jalapeños.
Pickled Jalapeño Recipe
Makes 3 pints
https://vabf.org/reading/analyzing-an-essay-prompt/250/ addiction' essay thesis report for mba finance click levittraohne rezept apotheke julius caesar paper in a compare-and-contrast essay what does contrast mean english research essay rubric go here short essay on water crisis https://samponline.org/blacklives/difference-between-thesis-research-project/27/ research proposal on communication https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/recette-pour-faire-du-viagra/33/ kamagra vol 3 https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/essayist-born-1785-maid-marian/29/ creative writing piece https://www.cen.edu/notice/animals-entertainment-essay/24/ seroquel eu ingredient list mba dissertation timetable extacy and abilify apa thesis style guide click here follow link cheap websites write essays for you https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/essay-titles-generator/6/ come fare per avere il viagra click borragine controindicazioni cialis https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/priligy-mexico-ventanilla/34/ essay on terrorism in north east india argumentative essay about overpopulation https://explorationproject.org/annotated/we-choose-to-go-to-the-moon-speech-transcript/80/ Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp kosher salt
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 lb jalapeños, sliced
- Slice jalapeños length-wise (about 1/4″ rings).
- Remove seeds if you want a little less heat; also wear gloves if you’re super sensitive…these aren’t worth burning your hands, face or eyes for.
- Bring the vinegar, water, sugar, salt and garlic to a boil until sugar and salt are fully dissolved.
- Allow brine to cool to room temperature.
- Pack jars with sliced jalapeños; pour brine (including garlic) until jars are filled and jalapeños fully covered; seal and refrigerate.
- Recommended use: refrigerate jars after cooling; pickled jalapeños can be eaten after a couple of days. They’ll keep for at least a few months in the fridge.